-
July 6th, 2003, 06:56 PM
#1
Sense Pass King
Guest
well it's not really skin since their not real but you know what I mean [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyways I unpacked my Felicity doll(from 1994) and her skin has a sand-papery feel to it,plus it's kind of smooshy(soft,not firm). She was stored in a dresser drawer in my room for about 3 months so no sunlight/change in temp. But before that,she belonged to my gf who had her on a shelf in her parents house on display,could she have gotten too much sun??? change in temp???
Her skin/eyes/hair aren't faded(Felicity's not my gf's [img]tongue.gif[/img] ),it's puzzling me and I'm wondering if I should just retire Lissie for display only and get a new Felicity. Or send her to the AG hospital and have them do limb replacments????
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks